- Zune HD Jokes – haven’t heard yet, but you know they’re coming …
- New Macbooks and pricing – all nice – but nothing revolutionary.
- Snow Leopard – nice – but nothing revolutionary (don’t worry, I’ll be upgrading).
- Quicktime – mixed emotions here. Sometimes I think they need to work on making Flash better – we just aren’t seeing the Quicktime streaming adoption I know Apple wanted. Some standards have just won …
- Cali’s Occasional “Drops” – It takes a TON of power to livestream video – as cool as it is, I still don’t know if it is scalable yet. And, one day the cool folk at Ustream.tv (and the others) are gonna look at their bandwidth bill and, … yeah.
- iPhone 3.0 – The stuff that’s been reported on in the past – I won’t comment on here.
- Rental and downloading of iTunes video content – very cool, Bout time.
- Tethering – other countries get it – AT&T staying true to form.
- Video streaming – cool, on a geeky level – but see note on streaming above.
- In App Purchasing – this one is so huge. Examining the implications of this in Premiumcast something fierce. I know it has been brought up in the past – but killer.
- Push Notification – How cool would it be to be able to push updates that a new episode of a Podcast is live?
- So far – not so exciting. Give us something.
- iPhone 3GS – speed, 3 megapixel camera, nice pics in low light, video (30 fps vga), voice commands, good pricing. Release 6/19.
Nice – but nothing making me run to the store. Video is great – but we’re in an HD world now …
Other thoughts? Comments?
Last updated byat .